With every hurricane, storm, and severe weather warning, the best method of risk assessment is to be PREPARED. According to the National Hurricane Center, storm trackers on land cannot predict oncoming storms well enough to warn people and businesses of what may come. Without close caution, the economic expense for businesses and cities become extraordinarily high as more communities deal with clean up and loss of property.
Checkers Industrial Safety Products can help provide an effective approach to securing both personal and commercial assets. In addition, the capability of our heavy duty products can supply communities with the innovative tools before a storm hits and after, assisting in the cleanup.
Our ground protection products are comprehensive tools for natural disasters like Hurricane Joaquin:
- Provides stable driving/walking surface
- Allows vehicles to access and navigate muddy, normally inaccessible areas
- Minimizes vehicle impact on ground and environment
- Variety of styles and sizes to choose from
- Fast setup and transport
- Durable polyurethane construction
- For pedestrian traffic and work vehicles
- High load-bearing capacity
- Designed for a variety of applications
- Lightweight urethane construction
- Ideal for trucks, trailers, emergency service, and utility vehicles
- Perfect for industrial applications
- Aluminum cleats or rubber pads on bottom
- Ideal for heavy equipment, trucks, and firefighting vehicles
- 30% more light output than competing brands
- Built with heavy-duty, UV-stabilized polycarbonate and polypropylene for extreme conditions
- Available in both electrical powered and solar powered models
Checkers is currently giving priority orders servicing relief efforts. Don’t wait until disaster strikes!
For more information, contact us at:
Learn more about Hurricane Joaquin here: