- Durable polyurethane construction increases strength over comparable rubber chocks
- Resists damage from UV, moisture, salt, and oils/chemicals
- Grooved, stepped edges help grip and provide more tire traction
- Eyebolt to use as a handle or connect with a rope
- Up to a 20,000 lb load capacity (up to 11% grade)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile and Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The Checkers general-purpose UCTS003 utility wheel chocks for ground vehicles are manufactured with highly durable, lightweight polyurethane and are trusted by fleets globally. These chocks are ideal for use with over-the-road trucks, trailers, pickups, and loading dock facilities. Rated for vehicles with gross vehicle operating weight up to 20,000 lbs. (9,072 kg) and on slopes up to 11% grade. Their ribbed pyramid design grips the tire and road and will not cause tire or pavement damage. The chock design also allows either side to be positioned against tire. UCTS003 Wheel Chocks are built to suit a variety of applications in the construction, utility, and other commercial industries.