The Checkers™ general-purpose UC1700 utility wheel chocks for ground vehicles are manufactured with highly durable, lightweight polyurethane and are 3rd party tested, certified, and trusted by fleets globally. These chocks are ideal for use with over-the-road trucks, trailers, pickups, and utility vehicles. Rated for vehicles with tire sizes up to 35 in. (88.9 cm) diameter, and gross vehicle operating weight up to 30,000 lbs. (13,636 kg). UC1700 wheel chocks are available in singles or pairs (pairs of wheel chocks are attached with a 48" long piece of 5/8" Nylon rope between the chocks).
- For tires with up to a 35" outside dia.
- Rated for vehicles with a gross operating weight up to 30,000 lbs.
- Weather-resistant, lightweight polyurethane construction
- Resistant to oils, fuels, and solvents
- Recessed carrying handle
- Mounting hole for ropes or chains
- High visibility orange color
- Available in singles or pairs, specify after model number S=Single, P=Pair
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including including Acrylonitrile and Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov..