- Manufactured from 100% recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Power cylinder tread surface provides impressive grip
- Hand holes for easy maneuverability
- Supports loads up to 90 tons*
- Available in black or green
- Smooth surface available
- Connector options available
- Man deployable
- Molds to the ground due to its flexible construction
- Six-year limited warranty
TrakMAT® ground protection has a load bearing capacity of up to 90 tons*. It is designed to allow large vehicles to easily traverse over grass, sidewalks, driveways and more without causing damage. TrakMAT® prevents vehicles from getting stuck in muddy, wet, and unstable ground conditions and is ideal for use within construction, landscaping, utilities, events and leisure industries.
TrakMAT® has a flexible construction allowing the mats to contour along undulating or sloping ground conditions, preventing rutting or damage to turf. TrakMAT® features a unique power cylinder tread surface to improve grip and forward motion of vehicles, with connector points on each corner, we can provide two or four-way tough urethane connectors and stay-put u-stakes to prevent mats from moving creating a firm trackway or work pad.
The mat can easily be deployed by a two-person team due to its lightweight design. TrakMAT® ground protection also features 2 hand holes along each long edge to ensure ease of handling.
*Load bearing capacity is subject to ground conditions. Sizing is subject to a manufacturing variance of +/- 5%.