Mud-Traks® delivers the strength, durability, and longevity needed to get through the harshest terrain and is ideal for use in the heavy construction, civil engineering, transmission, utilities, and oil & gas industries.
These mats are designed as a solid composite fiberglass grid structure that channels tire load throughout the mat providing an impressive load-bearing capacity of up to 100,000 lbs*. Mud-Traks® has an aggressive diamond tread surface on both sides providing optimal grip and forward motion of vehicles. The mats are off-white in color which keeps the mats cool in the heat, this means that they will minimize damage to the grass.
With rope handles, the mats are easily man-deployed and connector options are available using drop-in steel bolt connectors for fast installation.
*Load bearing capacity is subject to ground conditions. Sizing is subject to a manufacturing variance of +/- 5%.
- Spreads the tire load over an area 15 times larger than the tire
- The strongest and most rigid mat in the industry that men can lift
- No lost time because of stuck vehicles or equipment
- Stop replacing slippery, heavy, wet, rotten, broken plywood
- Lightweight, with a rope handle for easy lifting
- Doesn't conduct electricity
- Not affected by water, chemicals, or temperature
- Easy to load, unload, store, and lift
- Most aggressive traction surface in the industry
- Multiple sizes available
- Custom colors and logos available