Mud-Traks® delivers the strength, durability, and longevity needed to get through the harshest terrain and is ideal for use in the heavy construction, civil engineering, transmission, utilities, and oil & gas industries.
These mats are designed as a solid composite fiberglass grid structure that channels tire load throughout the mat providing an impressive load-bearing capacity of up to 100,000 lbs*. Mud-Traks® has an aggressive diamond tread surface on both sides providing optimal grip and forward motion of vehicles. The mats are off-white in color which keeps the mats cool in the heat, this means that they will minimize damage to the grass.
With rope handles, the mats are easily man-deployed and connector options are available using drop-in steel bolt connectors for fast installation.
*Load bearing capacity is subject to ground conditions. Sizing is subject to a manufacturing variance of +/- 5%.
- Spreads the tire load over an area 15 times larger than the tire
- The strongest and most rigid mat in the industry that men can lift
- No lost time because of stuck vehicles or equipment
- Stop replacing slippery, heavy, wet, rotten, broken plywood
- Lightweight, with a rope handle for easy lifting
- Doesn't conduct electricity
- Not affected by water, chemicals, or temperature
- Easy to load, unload, store, and lift
- Multiple sizes available
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Chromium, Nickel Compounds, and Sulfur Dioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.