- Lightweight with tough urethane construction
- Optional studs available for snow and ice
- ANSI compliant color illustrations on proper chocking and wheel chock placement in English
- Rated for vehicles with a gross operating weight up to 1,600,000 lbs., and tire sizes up to 165 in. diameter
- Maximum rated payload of 400 tons
- A minimum of four MC3011 wheel chocks must be used for gross vehicle operating weights from 855,000 - 1,600,000 lbs.
- Recessed carrying handle on the backside of the chock
- Replaceable rubber anti-slip traction pads
- Resistant to oils, fuels, and solvents
- Approved and being used by Caterpillar and mines worldwide
- Meets MSHA specifications
- Mounting hole for ropes, chains or brackets
- Molded-in "How to Use" guidelines in English and Spanish
- Safety yellow color
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov..
Rubber replacement pad for use with MC3011 Wheel Chocks. The Checkers™ heavy-duty MC3009 wheel chocks for ground vehicles are manufactured with highly durable, lightweight polyurethane and they feature a larger base that makes them ideal for use with heavy equipment. MC3009 wheel chocks are designed for mine support equipment such as lubrication trucks and heavy maintenance vehicles. Rated for tire sizes up to 65 in. (165.1 cm) diameter and gross vehicle operating weight up to 245,000 lbs. (111,130 kg). A maximum rated payload of 70 tons.