The Checkers™ heavy-duty MC3012 wheel chocks for ground vehicles are manufactured with highly durable, lightweight polyurethane and they feature a larger base that makes them ideal for use with heavy equipment such as haul trucks, loaders, and cranes. MC3012 wheel chocks are for mine haul trucks with tire sizes up to 142" (241.3 cm) in diameter and gross vehicle operating weight up to 855,000 lbs. (725,748 kg). A maximum rated payload of 240 tons. This chock is designed for normal haul road grades.
- Lightweight with tough urethane construction
- Rated for vehicles with a gross operating weight up to 855,000 lbs., and tire sizes up to 142 in. diameter
- Maximum rated payload of 240 tons
- Resistant to oils, fuels, and solvents
- Approved and being used by Caterpillar and mines worldwide
- Optional studs available for snow and ice
- Barcode imprinted on back of chock
- ANSI compliant color guidelines on proper chocking and wheel chock placement in English
- Meets MSHA specifications
- Molded-in "How to Use" guidelines in English
- Safety yellow color
- Recessed carrying handle on the backside of the chock
- Replaceable rubber anti-slip traction pads
- Mounting hole for ropes, chains or brackets
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov..