The Checkers™ industrial wheel chocks, MC3009 for ground vehicles are manufactured with highly durable, lightweight polyurethane and they feature a larger base that makes them ideal for use with heavy equipment. MC3009 wheel chocks are designed for mine support equipment such as lubrication trucks and heavy maintenance vehicles. Rated for tire sizes up to 65 in. (165.1 cm) diameter and gross vehicle operating weight up to 245,000 lbs. (111,130 kg). A maximum rated payload of 70 tons.
- Light weight with tough urethane construction
- Rated for vehicles with a gross operating weight up to 245,000 lbs., and tire sizes up to 65 in. diameter
- Maximum rated payload of 70 tons
- Optional studs available for snow and ice
- Barcode imprinted on the back of chock
- Approved and being used by Caterpillar and mines worldwide
- ANSI compliant color guidelines on proper chocking and wheel chock placement in English
- Meets MSHA specifications
- Resistant to oils, fuels, and solvents
- Recessed carrying handle on the backside of the chock
- Replaceable rubber anti-slip traction pads
- Mounting hole for ropes, chains or brackets
- Molded-in "How to Use" guidelines in English
- Safety yellow color
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov..