RC450 general-purpose rubber wheel chocks are the standard of the utility industry and are composed of durable rubber that makes them strong and safe in industrial applications. These chocks are resistant to damage from UV, moisture, salt, and oils. Their traction design grips the tire and road and will not cause tire or pavement damage. The chock design also allows either side to be positioned against the tire. RC450 wheel chocks are built to suit a variety of applications in the construction, utility, and other commercial industries.
- Standard of the utility industry
- Durable recycled rubber construction
- Resistant to the elements
- Steel loop carrying handle
- Fits most chock storage compartments
- Allows either side to be positioned against the tire
- Available with a Bottom Void (RC450), Solid Bottom (RC450-S), Bottom Void with Aluminum Ice Cleat (RC450-CL), or Bottom Void with 14 ga. Steel Grate for Ice (RC450-GR)