Alley Rider was developed specifically to address speeding and cut-through traffic in city alleyways, slowing cars to 1-5 mph approx. Constructed from 100% recycled tires, the flexible design conforms to the contour of virtually any road surface. Pre-drilled holes for simple install on both asphalt and concrete. Designed to withstand extreme weather and stress, and resistant to moisture, oil, temperature variations, and ultraviolet light. The Alley Bump will not chip, crack, fade, crumble, rot or deteriorate. Channeled bottom helps facilitate drainage as well as cover cabling or piping. End Caps are to protect the ends of the speed bump or speed bumps row from excessive wear and tear, and are required by warranty policy of the rubber speed bumps. End caps sold separately.
- Reduces speed to 1-5mph
- Molded highway reflective tape makes curb highly visible at night and "Cats Eye" Reflectors provide additional reflectivity at night
- Modular design to cover the width of any roadway and flexes slightly to confirm to the contour of uneven surfaces and gravel
- Resistant to damage from ultraviolet light and precipitation including ice, road salt, gas and oil. Does not change with extreme weather swings
- Long lasting and cost efficient
- Made with corrosion resistant recycled rubber for long lasting durability and dependability
- Weight Max Capacity 40,000 lbs
- Brittleness at -40F to 70hrs at 150F no change
- Warranty: 3 years on the product; 1 year on the tape (under normal use)
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Arsenic, Cobalt, Cadmium, Lead, Chromium, Nickel Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.