Protect runs of cable at any type of worksite. Whether you're operating a construction site with medium-duty, load-bearing operations or an amusement park with heavy foot traffic, the Linebacker 1-channel drop-over cable protector is the perfect choice. Offering protection for cables up to 1.6'' tall and 1.25'' outside diameter, it features a modular, interlocking design that makes assembly, disassembly, transportation and storage incredibly simple.
Also, available in a split-top design also made of all-weather polyurethane for maximum durability, and it can be extended to any length via patented T-Connectors. It's quick, it's intuitive and it's effective. In other words, it's everything you need in a cable protector.
- Protects cables and hoses up to 1.25" outside dia.
- Patented T-Connectors to extend to any length
- Split Top model
- All-weather polyurethane construction
- Modular interlocking design is lightweight and easy to transport, setup, disassemble, and store
- Quick solution to protect single runs of cable and hose lines
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Carbon Black, Chromium, Nickel Compounds, and Sulfur Dioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov..