Built from all-weather polyurethane, the Linebacker 1-Channel Split Top Cable Protector is a quick, effective means of protecting single runs of cable or hose lines. With a lightweight, modular interlocking design and the capacity to extend to any length via patented T-Connectors, these protectors are suitable for both medium-duty, high load bearing operations and lighter, general-purpose use. This split top models load cables and hoses from the top, completely surrounding the cable or hose for protection.
Also available in a drop over top model for top-loading cables, these protectors are designed for cables up to 2.25 inches in ouside diameter. More importantly, they're easy to transport, assemble, disassemble and store. Whether you need to quickly lay some cabling at a concert or protect a factory hose line, Linebacker is here to help.
- Protects cables and hoses up to 2.25" outside dia.
- Patented T-Connectors to extend to any length
- Split Top model
- All-weather polyurethane construction
- Modular interlocking design is lightweight and easy to transport, setup, disassemble, and store
- Quick solution to protect single runs of cable and hose lines
WARNING:��This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, Titanium Dioxide, Formaldehyde, and Benzyl Butyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.�� For more information go to��www.P65Warnings.ca.gov..