- Made with corrosion resistant recycled rubber for long lasting durability and dependability
- Built to withstand abuse from ultraviolet light and precipitation including ice, road salt, gas and oil and does not change with extreme weather swings
- The modular interlocking tongue and groove system, creates a uniform surface fit any road width's
- High-impact, high traction recycled rubber won't break, chip, crack, or fade
- Molded reflective tape on the mid-sections provide optimal visibility, even on a dark night and in bad weather, alerting drivers well in advance
- Long lasting and cost efficient
- End caps to provide a smooth finish to the ends of the hump and for protecting section ends from wear and tear
- Emergency-vehicle friendly. Heavy load bearing. Tensile strength minimum of 500 psi
- Warranty: 3 years on the product; 1 year on the tape (under normal use)
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Arsenic, Cobalt, Cadmium, Lead, Chromium, Nickel Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Safety Rider® speed hump is a unique modular device designed to slow traffic to 10-15 mph (approximation) while maintaining a continuous traffic flow. Unlike asphalt or concrete, our speed humps are preformed to provide a uniform, consistent profile, and a smooth, safe ride. Constructed from 100% recycled tires, the interlocking tongue and groove system allows the sections to be linked together to cover the width of any roadway. The Safety Rider® is lightweight, simple to install, and does not require any road closures for installation. End caps are also available to provide a safe and protective finish to the ends of the hump. Ideal for slowing traffic in school parking lots, crossings, playground areas, hospitals, parking facilities, and anywhere slow traffic flow is required. The device can be easily removed for storage or relocation.